Pages

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Netbook Reflection 2012

Netbook Reflection 2012     

I have had my Netbook for 6 months. Before I had my Netbook things were harder and when the time came to writing that was when I got tired the most. My hand kept on getting tired because I had to write with a pencil or a pen and it took so long for me to finish my work. Also when we had to do maths it was the same with writing but maths was a bit easier because we only had to do little bit of writing. I could not share my work with anyone. 

When I got my Netbook things changed. The Netbook made me smart. I learnt how to blog. I learnt how to write comments. I was able to share my writing with everyone. I could read exciting books without going to the library. I was able to make moves and cartoons. I was able to bring out the artist in me and I was able to share online. 

I learn, I create and I share.


    

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Melissa we can see that you a having fun with your net book. how long did it take for you to get use the netbook. You a just like me I and take a little time to get use to it

Unknown said...

Hi melissa your work is so good some people around
the will love your work

Post a Comment